Hello Digipen Development Kit user!
On this page we provide apps, code and documentation for you to download.
To learn about the content and possibilities with the DevKit, read our DevKit introduction.
Questions about the DevKit? Contact us!
Check back regularly to find updated downloads!
- DevKit DemoApp (V1.5.2, May 2022): A simple app to make your start with the DevKit really easy. It shows you how to connect the Digipen to an Android device via Bluetooth Low Energy, how to stream sensor data, how to save the data to a csv file, how to conduct the calibration and more. It’s open source and extensively documented.
- Sensor Channels (as computed by our SensorFusion 1.0 in Digipens with FW<2.7): A list with sensor channels to be streamed from the pen. Along with the sensors’ raw signals, you can choose angle, quaternion, normalized values, estimated tip position and more.
- Handwriting Recognition Demo: To showcasewhat’s possible with the Digipen, weprovide a handwriting recognition demo app in collaboration with University of Erlangen-Nuremberg’s MaD-Lab.
- Download from Google Play [link]
- Version >=2.0.0 requires no personal training data, you can start the recognition session right away!
- No dictionaries or language models are used in the app
- Right-handed writers only!
- The STABILO logo of the pen has to face up